Asparagus a la Flamande
- Unless the asparagus are very thin, peel away the tough outer skin using a vegetable peeler.
- Tie them in a bundle with kitchen twine and drop into a large pot of boiling water.
- Cook uncovered until tender, 10 to 20 minutes depending on thickness.
- Remove the asparagus from the water and drain on a towel.
- Mash the eggs with a fork in a small bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Arrange the asparagus on a serving platter or individual plates and spoon the egg mixture on top, leaving the ends of the asparagus uncovered.
- Serve immediately.