Chilean Salad - Ensalada Chilena
A lovely refreshing salad from Chile. The tomato based salad has the hidden kick of jalapenos making this a salad that bites back.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Slice the tomatoes and arrange them on a serving platter.
- Place the onion slices in a colander and rinse them, first under hot tap water, then under cold water.
- Pat dry and arrange on the tomatoes.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with the remaining ingredients.
- Allow the flavors to combine for 15 minutes and serve at room temperature.
Sodium: 4mg | Sugar: 0.2g | Fiber: 0.3g | Potassium: 49mg | Calories: 265kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 30g | Protein: 0.2g | Carbohydrates: 1g