Big Banger Breakfast
There are few things more British than a good hardy breakfast of sausages and eggs except there is no frying involved. This is a perfect recipe for a meal with family and firends and is designed for sharing.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5, 190C, 375F.
- Places the sausages, mushrooms, potatoes and thyme into a shallow roasting tray or ovenproof pan.
- Drizzle over oil and season.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until sausages are starting to colour.
- Remove from the oven and add the tomatoes.
- Crack each egg into the centre of each mushroom.
- Place in the oven for a further 20 minutes to set the eggs and finish browning the sausages.
- Serve with dunking toast wedges.
Calories: 60kcal | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g