Baked Rainbow Trout
I often use the baked vegetables as a side dish as they have been cooked in the fresh juices of the Trout. Any leftovers are used in a salad with a little bit of homemade mayonnaise.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 2 people
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13-inch metal baking dish with about 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- Put the chopped tomatoes, aubergine, and carrot on the greased dish.
- Place trout in the prepared baking dish and coat with remaining olive oil.
- Season the inside and outside of fish with dill, thyme, and salt.
- Stuff each fish with onion slices; grind pepper over the top.
- Place 1/2 to 1 slice of lemon per trout.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; add water to dish.
- Bake until the flesh flakes easily off the trout with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
Sodium: 6mg | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 120mg | Calories: 67kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 5g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 5g