Chicken Leftover Soup
A superb recipe to use every part of the chicken. This is always popular and any soup leftover can be strained and used as chicken stock. Nothing goes to waste.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 8 people
- In a large stock pot place chicken frame, bones, giblets etc.
- Add sufficient water to cover chicken frame and simmer gently for 90 minutes
- Remove all bones and chicken frame, but leave any chicken pieces in the soup.
- Add the peppercorns, bay leaves, carrots, onions, green beans and potatoes.
- Add sufficient water so that the vegetables are covered.
- Cover and simmer gently until the vegetables are soft.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories: 11kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.01g | Saturated Fat: 0.005g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.004g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g