Chopped Curried Chicken Livers
Excellent starter and main dish. Chicken livers on wafers is a perfect start of a mealPrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Simmer the chicken livers in enough salted water to cover for 10 minutes.
- Drain, rinse, and chop finely.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over moderate heat and stir in the curry powder.
- Add the onions and saute until the onions are tender but not browned, about 10 minutes.
- Combine the chopped livers, onion mixture, chopped eggs, salt, pepper, and optional cayenne.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with toast or crackers.
Sodium: 54mg | Sugar: 0.03g | Fiber: 0.4g | Potassium: 190mg | Cholesterol: 272mg | Calories: 125kcal | Trans Fat: 0.05g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 8g | Protein: 13g | Carbohydrates: 1g