Quick Nachos are one of those dishes that is hard to resist. The slightly salty chips with sliced olives, peppers, tomatoes with melted cheese on top makes this hard to resist. Fast to prepare and ideal to share anytime of the year. A hands on, make you own meal is fun for everyone regardless of their age. The ability to add the amount of chillies, olives etc that you want makes this a popular meal all year round. I have had this Mexican recipe in the garden during the summer and snug in the lounge during the winter. Both work.
- Place a bowl of salsa in the center of a large round platter.
- Arrange chips around bowl.
- Sprinkle peppers, tomatoes, and olives on chips.
- Pour warmed cheese sauce over the top.
- If you don't have cheese sauce then grate cheese over the chips and place under the grill for a few minutes to melt.