When it comes to breakfast or brunch, you have to keep it different. Don’t get stuck eating the same thing day after day. Scrambled Omelette with Cherry Tomatoes is a recipe that is refreshing, full of flavour and colour. The addition of chives gives a lovely mild onion kick to finish it off.
Scrambled Omelette with Cherry Tomatoes
- Heat a non-stick pan with the butter
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan and allow to set for 1 to 1.5 minutes
- Stir or scramble briefly and add the tomatoes and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes until just cooked
- Sprinkle with cheese and chives
- Fold the omelette and serve with the toasted bread
- Season well and serve