Instead of the usual meat pizza change it for a seafood pizza. It makes a lovely change and has to be healthier for you!!Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Cook the shallots in the butter over moderate heat until they are tender but not browned.
- Add the seafood and continue cooking for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the salt, pepper, and wine, and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little.
- Beat the eggs and the cream together in a bowl and add the seafood mixture, stirring to combine well.
- Pour this mixture into the pastry shell and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated 375F (190C) for 25 to 30 minutes, until the quiche is puffed and brown.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 490mg | Potassium: 332mg | Sugar: 3g