Baked Potatoes with Beef and Horseradish is a recipe that I was introduced to by a diabetic friend. She lives on these and I understand why. The flavour are absolutely amazing and so simple to create. However, I have used these as a starter, snack and comfort food. Everything about this recipe can be replicated to perfection. The Horseradish sauce adds a lovely heat whilst the roast beef as texture and succulent flavour. However, always make sure that the roast beef is sliced thinly. It adds to the texture and gives more coverage for the chives and horseradish sauce to cling to.
Baked Potatoes with Beef and Horseradish
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas mark 6. Prick the skin of each potato several time and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Mix the fromage frais and horseradish together.
- Cut into the top of each potato with a sharp knife and squeeze it to open it out.
- Spoon a little of the fromage frais horseradish mixture into each potato.
- Top each with a little beef, sprinkle with chives and serve.