Boiled Potatoes with Herbs is a perfect side dish to many recipes. These tenderly cooked potatoes coated in butter and gentle herbs make these a delight to eat. Boiled potatoes are also a main ingredient in Potato Salad and the basis for Corned Beef Hash not to mention Eggs in Green Sauce. We have used Chives and Parsley in this recip. You can use other herbs such as Rosemary which is ideal when serving slow roasted lamb. There are a number of other mixtures you can put on the potatoes, all of which are gorgeous and can be found in our Boiled Potatoes Section.
Boiled Potatoes with Herbs
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add pinch of salt to the water.
- Add the potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Add the butter, chives and parsley and season to your taste.
- Transfer to a warmed serving bowl and serve immediately.