Honey Sesame Chicken is a fast simple dish that both children and adults love. The sweet flavour of the honey with the slight crunch of the sesame seeds makes this a superb main dish. Not to mention the gloriously sticky fingers including when easting these. I prefer to use chicken thighs for this dish and the fat content keeps the meat moist on the inside. I serve these with home made fries and Yankee Onion Rings for a lovely naughty meal. Then again naughty is nice!! This is one of the dishes that I always prepare for a bbq as this works so well over charcoal.
Honey Sesame Chicken
- Remove the skin from the chicken pieces if you want to reduce fat.
- Season with salt and pepper, and place in a baking pan.
- A layer of aluminum foil underneath will make clean-up easier.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle a liberal amount of sesame seeds on each piece.
- Bake in a 325F (160C) oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.