Pancakes are not just for Shrove Tuesday - they're ideal for breakfast too! These pancakes are low in saturated fat and the pink grapefruit provides a portion of your daily fruit.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Place the flours in a large bowl and whisk in the egg, then gradually whisk in the milk to form a batter. Stir in the granola.
- Heat a little oil in an 18cm based frying pan and add a ladle of the batter until the base is covered.
- Cook for 1 minute or until golden, flip over and cook the same on the other side.
- Repeat to make 8 pancakes and keep them warm separated by squares of baking parchment.
- Remove the pith from the grapefruit and cut out the segments over a bowl, reserving any juice.
- Fill the pancakes with the segments and a drizzle of honey and fold into quarters.
Sodium: 64mg | Sugar: 13g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 201mg | Cholesterol: 55mg | Calories: 255kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 9g | Protein: 8g | Carbohydrates: 37g