When you don’t know what to eat but want something tasty, aromatic and fast then you must try this. Vegetarian Noodles with Peanut Sauce is a dish that will fill you up without stressing you out. This vegetarian dish is ready within 20 minutes and serves up to 6 people. The addition of peanut butter makes this dish so tasty and keeps the children interested even without meat. This is a main dish and full meal on its own which helps when in a rush. The recipe includes scallions and stir fry vegetables which you can choose. Also I add asparagus and mange tout for a different
Vegetarian Noodles with Peanut Sauce
- Heat salted water in a large pan
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and return to pot retaining some of the starch water
- Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and toss ensuring all pasta covered.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons sesame oil in heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- Add green onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger and cook until soften
- Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and mix well.
- Simmer sauce 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
- Transfer to platter and serve warm.
- Garnish with additional spring onions