Orange Beef Stir Fry
This recipe produces a dish that is so tasty and filling that it has become a popular fixture in our house. The tangy orange works so well with the beef you will want more and more.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- If you are using frozen vegetables please make sure they are thoroughly defrosted prior to being used.
- Heat oil in a large wok.
- Add onion, garlic, and ginger and stir fry until tender but not brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Put egg white in one bowl and cornstarch in another.
- Dip steak strips into egg white and then coat with corn starch.
- Add the steak to the pan and continue to stir fry until they are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Add Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, orange juice, and sherry (optional), and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Lower the temperature immediately to a gentle simmer.
- Add the stir fry vegetables and mix gently.
- Simmer until vegetables are heated through, about 3–4 minutes.
- Divide into pre warmed bowls and serve immediately.
Serve with hot rice or noodles for a full meal in a single dish. Hope you enjoy.
Sodium: 410mg | Sugar: 10g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 121mg | Cholesterol: 35mg | Calories: 267kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 11g | Protein: 20g | Carbohydrates: 20g