Parmesan Triangles are a divine snack that are quick to produce and always popular. Try these crispy Parmesan Triangles the next time your friends drop in. They are so quick to prep and cook – always welcome. Parmesan cheese with garlic in wonton wrappers in a novel snack.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray coating. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oil, water, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Set the wonton wrappers on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- With your finger, spread the oil mixture over the wonton triangles. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes until the triangles have crisped. Cool in pan on a wire rack, or serve warm. Triangles will keep for up to a week in an airtight container.