Dilly Zucchini Ricotta Muffins are a vegetarian delight. These muffins are so fast to make and so tasty. Even my grandchildren enjoy both helping to make and eating them. I often place the grated zucchini on paper towel to absorb any additional moisture. The batter mix will blend easier this way. As I was asked in a supermarket a few days ago, yes a zucchini is the same as a courgette. This recipe is just one of many superb muffin recipes on this site. I have tried most of them! Recipes such as Cheese and Bacon Muffins, Lemon Ginger Muffins and Spiced Peach Muffins to name but a few.
Dilly Zucchini Ricotta Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Fill muffin tins with cupcake wrappers, or grease and flour tin.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and dill weed; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, melted margarine and eggs. Stir in ricotta cheese and zucchini; beat well.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. The batter will be stiff.
- The batter will be stiff. Fill prepared muffin tins two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until nicely golden brown.