Peanut Butterscotch Crispies are no bake crunchy treats are easy to make and store, but the best feature is that they’re delicious and loved by kids of all ages.
Peanut Butterscotch Crispies
Simple recipe that only takes 20 minutes before eating. Perfect snack for all ages.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 24 crispies
- Microwave morsels and peanut butter in medium, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in corn flakes and raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Chill for 20 minutes or until set. Store in airtight container.
- Partridges and Nestle produce and sell Butterscotch Flavoured Morsels. If you can't find them then use something similar.
Sodium: 45mg | Sugar: 13g | Fiber: 0.4g | Potassium: 88mg | Calories: 119kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 5g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 17g