Quick Chicken Nuggets
This is a quick and easy recipe that all ages enjoy. No need to revisit certain fast food places again as its quicker and cheaper to make your own. I also add a good pinch on cayenne into the flour for an additional flavour.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 2 people
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and crack an egg into a bowl and beat it.
- Put the flour onto a large flat dish and the breadcrumbs in another dish.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and place onto the plate of flour then mix so they each piece is coated, separating the pieces so they’re not touching each other.
- Suggest you wash your hands now as you will get very sticky otherwise.
- Pick up a piece of chicken, shake off any excess flour, dip into the egg and place on the breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle more crumbs on top to fully cover the chicken and place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the nuggets are coated.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the outside is crispy and lightly browned.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 572mg | Potassium: 251mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g