Shrimp with Oil and Lemon – Gamberi all’Olio e Limone is a simple dish that is always popular. The freshness of the lemon and Extra Virgin Olive Oil on freshly cooked shrimp is bright, vibrant and amazingly tasty. This is traditionally served as a side dish but can be served with pasta as part of a main dish. Either way, the flavour is superb and will be requested again and again.
Finally this only takes 10 minutes making it so easy and fast to discover amazing flavours.
Shrimp with Oil and Lemon – Gamberi all’Olio e Limone
- Bring about 1 gallon of salted water to a boil in a large pot over high heat.
- Add the shrimp and vinegar and return to the boil.
- Cook for 1 minute after the water returns to the bowl and drain.
- Cool enough to handle the shrimp and peel and devein them.
- Toss with the olive oil and lemon juice and serve warm or at room temperature.