These cheesy chicken legs bake up moist and juicy on the inside and tender and crunchy on the outside. Great for a casual party. Coating the drumsticks in breadcrumbs and parmesan creates a moisture coat that is gorgeous.
Cheesy Baked Chicken
When you want something different from the usal fried chicken. This is the recipe you want and need.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Combine parsley, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add chicken pieces, turning to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine dry bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a pie plate. Roll each chicken piece in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
These cheesy chicken legs bake up moist and juicy on the inside and tender and crunchy on the outside. Great for a casual party.
Sodium: 519mg | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 79mg | Cholesterol: 184mg | Calories: 460kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fat: 27g | Protein: 47g | Carbohydrates: 7g