These cheesy chicken legs bake up moist and juicy on the inside and tender and crunchy on the outside. Great for a casual party. Coating the drumsticks in breadcrumbs and parmesan creates a moisture coat that is gorgeous.
Cheesy Baked Chicken
- Combine parsley, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add chicken pieces, turning to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine dry bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a pie plate. Roll each chicken piece in the mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.