This Mushroom Sauce is a simple delight that brings so much to a large variety. I have served this with chicken, beef and seafood for a filling tasty meal. This is an ideal recipe for pasta lovers. It takes the same time to cook as pasta takes to boil. I use Vegan Cream in this dish to make it suitable for everybody. My family eat this and have no clue so no need to worry about a strange “Vegan” flavour. Also serve this with any meat and poultry on a bed of rice. The rice is ideal to soak up the flavour.
- Place a non-stick pan onto a medium heat.
- Add the onions, mushrooms, sage, milk and black pepper and stir for a few minutes.
- Add in the vegan cream, stir and add salt to taste.
- If you see that the sauce is getting dry, add in some extra milk or water as required.
- Serve in warmed dishes with pasta of your choice.