Free recipes from onlinerecipe.website. New recipes added every day.
Oven Fried Potatoes with Parmesan
Oven Fried Potatoes with Parmesan is a favourite recipe. Piping hot sliceds of potato with melted parmesan on top is a hard nibble to resist.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Scrub and cut potatoes into thick (1/2 in, 1.25 cm) slices.
- Place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss potato slices to cover entirely with the fat.
- Place in 350F (180C) oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Turn potato slices over, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
A superb side dish with Parmesan that improves every meal.
Sodium: 96mg | Sugar: 0.1g | Potassium: 8mg | Cholesterol: 6mg | Calories: 86kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 9g | Protein: 2g | Carbohydrates: 0.3g