Free recipes from onlinerecipe.website. New recipes added every day.
Oven Fried Potatoes with Parmesan
- Scrub and cut potatoes into thick (1/2 in, 1.25 cm) slices.
- Place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss potato slices to cover entirely with the fat.
- Place in 350F (180C) oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Turn potato slices over, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.