Pasta with Bleu cheese is an easy 15 minute meal that always go down so well. It is simple but when cooked properly is hard to beat for a rush meal. The choice of cheese is up to you but my favourite is Stilton. It melts into a lovely soft texture that is hard to beat. As for the pasta, I use rigatoni as the grooves hold the cheese perfectly but use whichever pasta you like.
Pasta with Bleu Cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and return to the cooking pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients, adding the optional butter if a smoother sauce is desired.
- Gently stir to combine the ingredients and melt the cheeses.
- Must be served immediately.