Beef Massaman Curry
Fast and tasty - what else do you want.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large saucepan, add the curry paste, onion, cardamom pods and potato. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir through the coconut milk and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened and the potato is cooked through.
- While the potato is cooking, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and fry the steaks for 2 mins each side.
- Cook 150g basmati rice according to the packet instructions
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest while the potato and curry sauce finish cooking.
- Trim any excess fat from the steak and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir the steak and resting juices through the curry. Scatter with the sliced chilli and garnish with the coriander leaves
- Serve with Basmati Rice
Sodium: 416mg | Cholesterol: 60mg | Calories: 246kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 18g | Protein: 18g | Carbohydrates: 3g