Classic Italian recipe that is simple but flavoursome. This recipe is easy but impressive at a dinner party.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 4 people
- Wrap the beef tightly in plastic wrap and place in the freezer until very firm and almost frozen, about 1 hour.
- Slice as thinly as possible with a very sharp knife.
- The slices should be almost transparent, so flatten them by pounding them gently if you aren't able to slice them thinly enough.
- Arrange the slices on serving plates and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and add capers, chopped onion, or Parmesan curls if desired.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Classic Italian recipe that is simple but flavoursome.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 558mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.3g