Curried Chicken Breasts and Thighs
- 6 large chicken breast halves skinned and boneless
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt 250 ml
- 1/2 cup lemon juice 125 ml
- 2 tsp grated ginger 10 ml
- 2 tsp ground coriander 10 ml
- 2 tsp curry powder 10 ml
- 1 tsp grated lemon or lime zest 5 ml
- 1 tsp Cayenne or to taste, 5 ml
- Salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large, nonreactive bowl and toss to thoroughly combine the ingredients and coat the chicken breasts with the mixture.
- Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Broil or grill until cooked through.